Wedding receptions is our specialty because the owner/DJ/MC loves working weddings. The dynamics of the people with the wide range of ages and music makes for a special event. The attention to details in the coordination of the formalities with the wedding party and the other wedding vendors makes weddings something a professional can make look easy and flowing. So the bride and groom can enjoy their reception too.
AFTER THE VOWS (Interesting Wedding Statistics)
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment & master of ceremonies.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception
site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week
after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment and MC their highest priority!
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing that they remember the most about a wedding reception
is the entertainment, good or bad, and not just the music. MC skills, how well the event flowed or did not flow,
DJ interaction with the guests, etc.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over
again, they would have chosen a professional disc jockey & master of ceremonies.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001.